oracle 9i is bullshit

From: <senior_dba_at_aol.com>
Date: Thu, 16 May 2002 21:19:43 +0200

I am a very experienced progress senior principiple master dba .

I lernt progress 20 years ago.

It is very fast because i dump my data to flat files and use grep to search it.

where is the dump command in oracle 9i ???

also doesnt it provide an enhaced grep command for me `???

now i am writing a programm in Visual basic which joins the data in my flatfiles.

This is very good and fast . Perhaps i will sell it later .

I can join my flatfiles on every pair of columns I like .

Much more better and flexible as sql

Also i like to backup my data in flat files.

I can zip all my data and put it on a 360kb disc . Very nice !!!

perhabs I sell this solution.

But where is the dump command for dumping the data and printing it !! Received on Thu May 16 2002 - 14:19:43 CDT