Help with sql plus

From: Messiah <asmithster_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 16 May 2002 19:33:34 +0100

Hi,

I am new to oracle and am only using it for a uni project, having got a stack of books beside me I still cannot find a way of inserting a telephone number beginning with a zero.
I have used a 'number' for the variable but each time I enter a number which starts with zero it only displays the next number. Also which is the best way of inserting data into a table, I find entering one row at a time very long winded, is there a quicker way to enter a few rows at a time.

Thanks for any help

This email and all attachments have been scanned with Norton Anti Virus, Total protection for Pc and Mac

www.symantec.com Received on Thu May 16 2002 - 13:33:34 CDT