TEMP tblspc appear full, how to clean up

From: Kenny Yu <kyu_at_biodiscovery.com>
Date: Thu, 16 May 2002 11:03:34 -0700

At one time, O9i complained TEMP tablespace full. I checked to see 99% used. I expanded it to 100 mb. It instantly used the 100 mb. The usage mark has stayed at 99% ever since. A guy was running a big nested select with aggregation. I figure some data is staying there. How do I reclaim the space? Received on Thu May 16 2002 - 13:03:34 CDT