AQ Message Question

From: StarGump <ak_gumpina_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 16 May 2002 10:52:07 -0700

Hi ppl,
 I am new to Oracle AQ's.

 My Question to all of you is CAN WE MODIFY AQ MESSAGE when it is in the QUEUE.

  1. I send 10 messages using AQQueue.enqueue()
  2. I used AQDequeueOption.DEQUEUE_BROWSE to browse the Messages.
  3. for every message --> I want to replace message rawpayload with new data.
  4. so I grabed the original String("AAA") in the payload
  5. modified the String("BBB")
  6. called setPayLoad() on the AQMessage to replace the message content.
  7. now I used receiver AQQueue.dequeue() using AQDequeueOption.DEQUEUE_REMOVE to get the message. Here I am getting my original RawPayload String("AAA") instead of modified RawPayload String("BBB")...

How can I change "AAA" to "BBB"????
any suggestions ???
thanks in advance
gump Received on Thu May 16 2002 - 12:52:07 CDT