Re: Recover of a database

From: Sybrand Bakker <postbus_at_sybrandb.demon.nl>
Date: Thu, 16 May 2002 19:25:58 +0200

On 16 May 2002 10:17:03 -0700, calberto2312_at_hotmail.com (Carlos Alberto) wrote:

>Hi,
>
> Is it possible to know the date of the last cold restore which was
>made to a database? Is it registered within the v$ views?
>
>Thanks in advanced,
>Carlos

Depending on version (which you of course don't mention because you assume a) everyone uses the same version b) all the people responding here are clairvoyant) the date of the last open resetlogs is kept in v$database.

Hth

Sybrand Bakker, Senior Oracle DBA

To reply remove -verwijderdit from my e-mail address Received on Thu May 16 2002 - 12:25:58 CDT