Re: Increase JavaPool / SGA

From: Thomas Ruschival <t.ruschival_at_vivid-md.de>
Date: Thu, 16 May 2002 14:55:30 +0200

Thanks alot!

here at work my collegue has set up our testing database using a predefined database sample provided by the DBCA it uses the SPFILE. At home I didn't use the a predefined sample, my instance can be configured altering the pfile.
You cannot alter the JAVA_POOL_SIZE on a running instance!, Well at least I cant do this. -> ORA-02095

bye thomas