change uniform size in LMT

From: Linda Lee <goforticket_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 15 May 2002 21:24:25 -0700

I want to change the uniform size (extent size) from 5M to 3M in a LMT tablespace. Is there an easy way to do it?

If I have to use export/drop/create/import,

  1. should I choose "transport_tablespace=y", "direct=y" and "compress=N"?
  2. some tables in this tablespace have indexes built in other tablespaces, should I rebuild the indexes?
  3. do I need to recompile triggers, packages? and how?

Thanks a lot. Received on Wed May 15 2002 - 23:24:25 CDT