Re: Reports in a web browser problems

From: Surfnet <j.r.l.m.batailleVERWIJDER_DIT_at_uva.nl>
Date: Wed, 15 May 2002 21:35:42 +0200

Hello Diane,
sorry I can't help you with your first and second problem. Maybe the third. I think you have to take a look at the parameter properties in your report. Open the 'List of values' property and fill it out, either with static values or a select statement like 'select 1, 1 from dual union select 2, 2 from dual' if youre parameter value is 1 or 2. The value you give the parameter when running the report has to available in de LOV. Basically that's what the error message is saying... Does this help?

Regards, Joost

--
Joost Bataille
University of Amsterdam ICT centre