Re: How to audit object grants to PUBLIC

From: Chris Stamper <cestamper_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 15 May 2002 11:22:16 -0700

Tom

I can't thank you enough. The brightness of your brilliance overwhelms my sun-deprived eyes. Quick, let me get my welding mask. ;)

Your advice is correct. And for some goofy reason, the auditting seemed to take a little while to kick in. Then, by the time it did, management told me to give up worrying about how the privs got deleted anyway.

And Jim -- Thanks for your kindly attempt at helping me read the documentation. However, I was logged in as the infamous FSDBA. I would NEVER log in as SYS, except all the time of course.

And for those of you about to flame me for being rude, rest assured that these two are used to it. They'll call me and flame me in person if they think I deserve it. . .

Thanks guys. Don't try to email me at yahoo. I forgot my password and now they locked me out. That's what I get for giving them a fake birthdate and zip code. . .

Tut tut
XS Received on Wed May 15 2002 - 13:22:16 CDT