need advice for migration from 7.1 on novell to 7.2 on sco

From: <master-dba_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 15 May 2002 19:39:26 +0200

Hello,

my boss deciced to do an completly unneccessary upgrade before switchting completly to foxpro.

Is it possible to copy to the data or need I reinsert it with the keyboard as a ANDERSON consultant told me.

should I print the data for backup ?

Senior - Master - DBA Received on Wed May 15 2002 - 12:39:26 CDT