Re: Raw usage in Solaris

From: Pete Sharman <peter.sharman_at_oracle.com>
Date: 15 May 2002 08:57:46 -0700

In article <1e8276d6.0205142233.125edc07_at_posting.google.com>, pagesflames_at_usa.net says...

>Pete Sharman <peter.sharman_at_oracle.com> wrote in message
>> You must need more coffee! ;)
>>
>> On Steve's web site in the left hand frame there is a Newsletter link. Maybe
>> you know a different ixora? Sorry, couldn't resist! ;)
>
>Put me on your coffee list, I also can't find that very newsletter.
>Under newsletter link is last one from September 2001 and this:
>
>The newsletter is no longer posted to this web site.
>It is emailed directly to subscribers only.
>However, some old copies of the newsletter are still archived here.
>
>So I'm still serching for March 2002.
>
>--
>
>Dusan Bolek, Ing.
>Oracle team leader
>
>Note: pagesflames_at_usa.net has been cancelled due to changes (maybe we
>can call it an overture to bankruptcy) on that server. I'm still using
>this email to prevent SPAM. Maybe one day I will change it and have a
>proper mail even for news, but right now I can be reached by this
>email.

That will teach me to look further! I knew the link was there and had followed it some time ago when all the newsletters were there. Oh well, you might have to contact Steve direct to get on the subscriptions list (steve.adams_at_ixora.com.au) and ask if he has back copies. Of course, he's probably flat out at the moment getting ready for the DBA Forum in Sydney in a couple of weeks time. Note to those in Oz - I think the registration closes today for you guys. Make sure you get to it - I don't think there's going to be many other opportunities to see Steve, Jonathan Lewis, James Morle, Cary Millsap, Anjo Kolk, Bjorn Ensig and others all at one conference!

HTH. Additions and corrections welcome.

Pete

SELECT standard_disclaimer, witty_remark FROM company_requirements; Received on Wed May 15 2002 - 10:57:46 CDT