Re: Moving 11i Apps

From: JimmyN1 <jimmyn1_at_aol.com>
Date: 15 May 2002 01:13:51 GMT

Look at "adclone" on metalink. Clone your DB yourself. It'll just require disk space and another box if you want to be 100% sure that you won't affect production. It's pretty easy. email me if you need help. JimmyN1_at_aol.com (ps my advice is free and I am an oracle expert with apps) Received on Tue May 14 2002 - 20:13:51 CDT