Upgrade DB from 8.1.6 to 8.1.7

From: max_stout <max_stout_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 14 May 2002 11:48:21 -0400

Hi!

I am upgrading an Oracle Apps database and it is taking for ever. Has anyone done this? Could you tell me how long it took?

It is choking on the following statement (although it is processing but only at about 38% cpu).

select owner#,name,namespace,remoteowner,linkname,p_timestamp,p_obj#, d_owner#,

Thanks! Received on Tue May 14 2002 - 10:48:21 CDT