Q: newbie book for Oracle 9i server (unix)?

From: Frank Ratzlow <frank_ratzlow_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 14 May 2002 08:16:29 -0700

Hallo,

as already stated I'm a novice with Oracle but have a good basic knowledge of Solaris. I know some SQL from university but want to start with real world usage. I'm looking for a good intro for Oracle Client tools and Oracle server.
Books seeming helpful to me:

0072192798 Oracle9i: A Beginner's Guide
0072193743 Oracle9i: DBA Handbook

TIA Frank
frank_ratzlow_at_nojunk.hotmail.com Received on Tue May 14 2002 - 10:16:29 CDT