Re: Oracle equivalent of Books Online?

From: John Russell <netnews3_at_johnrussell.mailshell.com>
Date: Tue, 14 May 2002 04:57:25 GMT

On Mon, 13 May 2002 19:33:26 -0700, Bill Todd <bill_at_dbginc.com> wrote:
>I have downloaded and installed Oracle 9i but cannot find where to
>download the documentation. What I am looking for is the Oracle
>equivalent of SQL Server's Books Online. Can anyone point me in the
>right direcection? Thanks.
>
>Bill

It's $9.95 to order the documentation CD on the Oracle Store. Individual PDFs etc. are downloadable (start at tahiti.oracle.com), but there isn't a zip online of the whole thing.

John

--
Got an Oracle database question?
Try the search engine for the database docs at:

The opinions expressed above are mine and do not
necessarily reflect those of Oracle Corporation.