Re: Seeking advice: Oracle9i OCP certification

From: Mike Ault <mikerault_at_earthlink.net>
Date: 13 May 2002 05:42:47 -0700

Unfortunately the Coriolis books aren't available (but watch out, this may change soon!) so the Couchmans are probaly the next best bet. I also suggest the selfttest software tests. Also, and this can't be stressed enough, get a copy of 9i and work with it.

As to the posts from those running fossil editions of Oracle, I suggest they upgrade to at least 8.1.7.3 before running their mouths about Oracle without having full understanding of the latest versions.

Mike