Re: ora-03113 on insert statement into a table

From: Vladimir M. Zakharychev <bob_at_dpsp-yes.com>
Date: Mon, 13 May 2002 12:37:47 +0400

As Anton noted, the answer is in the trace file. 3113 in your case was a manifest of a critical error on server side - server thread died abnormally taking the connection down with it. Take a look at the trace file and alert log - they will have all details on the actual problem Oracle could gather at the time of the crash. Then open an iTAR and have Oracle support to analyze them and (hopefully) provide you with a remedy or recommendations.