Re: oracle is crap how to switch to ms-sql

From: Trifon Anguelov <trifona_at_pacbell.net>
Date: Sun, 12 May 2002 23:37:42 GMT

Helloooooo,

It is May, 2002 already. Have you been frozen somewhere for the last 5 years???

You could easy switch to FoxPro years ago, but now it would be kind of hard. No one supports or using it any more.

Come back next week again to cheer as up. We had enough of you this week. Go to sleep and next time before weaking up check what is up before posting non-sense messages.

Such funny guy.

Trifon Anguelov
http://www.dbaclick.com/cgi-bin/ib3/ikonboard.cgi