Re: 9iDeveloper Suite

From: Ryan Gaffuri <rgaffuri_at_cox.net>
Date: 12 May 2002 16:01:05 -0700

new tool sets seem to be really buggy the first six months. Try uninstalling and only installing a few parts of it to see which one is blowing up. Then again it might be the whole thing.

BTW, it needs to be run in win 2k or NT. Other version of windows really wont work with it. XP is supposed to be evil with Oracle.