Re: oracle access in vantive

From: tojo <tom_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 12 May 2002 18:20:31 +0200

The first thing you need to do is get a 6th grade education, then a new hobby. You think you're fooling us with your self-replies under different aliases? Get a life bro.

My question: how do you killfile after a pattern (LIKE '%hotmail.com')

<PLONK!>

In article <ablm7p$mqd$06$1_at_news.t-online.com>, master-dba_at_aol.com says...