Enterprise Management Server Login

From: Frank Foerster <info_at_webcrafting.de>
Date: Sat, 11 May 2002 13:14:16 +0200

Hi folks,

I have installed Oracle 8i (developer download from oracle) and I am currently facing a problem. After the installation I have created a database. That was easy. Just to play a bit I wanted to import some data. The DBA Studio says I must be logged into a Oracle Management Server.. this seems to be installed too and even started. But I cannot log in.. The Login says either there is not Management Server available or my login data is incorrect.

How does this work... I am a real newbie...

Would appreciate any help. Thanks

Frank Received on Sat May 11 2002 - 06:14:16 CDT