Replication betweeb 8.1.7 and AS400

From: Steve <someone_at_remove.trolltec.co.uk>
Date: Sat, 11 May 2002 11:29:24 +0100

I'm trying to set up ansynchronous replication between 8.1.7. and an AS400 box.

So far I've managed to set up the gateway and I can query the AS400 tables from sql*plus. I've installed the replication tables etc on the Oracle box bit I'm now unsure how to proceed and need an "idiots" step by step guide. The Oracle documentation talks about setting up and agent and to refer to my installers guide for the agent. What agent is this? Is it connected to Heterogenous services? If so, how?

Some help would be apreciated.

Cheers

Steve Received on Sat May 11 2002 - 05:29:24 CDT