PROGRAMMER CREATES DB APPLICATIONS VERY QUICKLY

From: Developer <art_of_programming_at_seznam.cz>
Date: Fri, 10 May 2002 13:51:08 +0200

Experienced programmer offers quick development of DB applications for Windows and Unix networks with professional GUI for Windows (client's application) and databases in Windows or Unix environments.

Would you have any need for a database application? Or do you have any problem with your current solutions, e.g. in Access?

If your ACCESS database is very slow or with many transaction problems in your network environment or your current supplier isn't able to implement quickly new features or easy repair errors or your database is too big and you would like to have your program and database on one floppy disc, I'm able to help you.

No problem for me to import your current ACCESS database schema and create multi-user GUI application (native 16 or 32bit .EXE) for your personal computer or your network with integrated professional database in Windows or Unix environment.

Mail: art_of_programming_at_seznam.cz

Working languages: English, German, Czech.