Re: Why I too don't like the OCP

From: Dusan Bolek <pagesflames_at_usa.net>
Date: 10 May 2002 02:57:29 -0700

mikerault_at_earthlink.net (Mike Ault) wrote in message news:<37fab3ab.0205091717.4dc9e897_at_posting.google.com>...
> So we throw out OCP. Now, how do we determine if someone knows
> anything at all about Oracle? You have seen the bad DBAs, what about
> the many good ones that did learn the correct way while getting OCP?

Why? You do not need any DBAs. Just buy some click && point program for Oracle administration and tuning and fetch first windowzman, with no clue about databases, that you find. After that everything will be fine, your databases properly tunned and users happy. Lot of bucks in HR resources saved.
Just before hour I has been nominated to selection comittee for this tool. I'm expecting a lot of fun from it. :-)))

Dusan Bolek, Ing.
Oracle team leader

Note: pagesflames_at_usa.net has been cancelled due to changes (maybe we
can call it an overture to bankruptcy) on that server. I'm still using
this email to prevent SPAM. Maybe one day I will change it and have a
proper mail even for news, but right now I can be reached by this
email.