Re: How to connect with MS SQL Server from Oracle on HP-UX

From: Roman Mirzaitov <rmirzaitov_at_kt.kg>
Date: Fri, 10 May 2002 13:08:29 +0600

Hi,

you can implement "reverse" way. What I mean is to establish connection from SQL Server to Oracle through OLE DB provider. Ask SQL Server admin to do it or see "Configuring Linked Servers" chapter in SQL Server documentation set to perform it yourself. Maybe it's not what you are looking for but it helps you to save some money.

Regards,

--
Roman Mirzaitov
Brainbench MVP for Oracle Administration