PRO*c memory leak

From: James A. Williams <willjamu_at_mindspring.com>
Date: Fri, 10 May 2002 01:41:50 GMT

I am running Oracle 8.1.7.3. on Solaris.

I have an app that runs good on 7.3.4 but is a bum under 8.1.7.3

Wet recompile the code after the migration with the demo_proc.mk file.

App starts out good but after running it gets slower until it times out.

MALLOC() and FREE() seem to match up.

My next step will be to use PMAP and ORADEBUG DUMP HEAPDUMP 5 to try to find the memory leak.

Any one got other ideas about other PROC memory leak causes. Received on Thu May 09 2002 - 20:41:50 CDT