Re: 2990$/Year Technical Support for Oracle

From: Ryan Gaffuri <rkg100_at_erols.com>
Date: 9 May 2002 13:56:25 -0700

I see nothing in here that says your any good. Doesnt even sound like you specialize in it. you probably just have generic answers. People who work on this stuff are not like users who have problems with windows. When we go to support its generally something bizarre or complicated.

Why would we waste our money with you?