Help: How do you reduce the parse/executions ratio?

From: Joe Bayer <u705413818_at_spawnkill.ip-mobilphone.net>
Date: Thu, 09 May 2002 20:32:22 GMT

In our database, there are quite some high ratio parse/executions sql,even though we are already using bind variables. here are a few examples

SELECT ROADWAY_ID,ALIAS_CODE,ALIAS
FROM V_ROADWAY_ALIAS
WHERE ROADWAY_ID = :b1
AND METRO_ID = :b2 AND ALIAS_CODE = :b3 AND ALIAS_LEVEL = :b4

parse 1129, executions 1129

The libray hit ration is 99% and we have fairly big shared_pool, could somebody help me?

Your help is highly appreciated.

--
Sent by joebayerii from hotmail  within field com