How to grant select privilages to all tables in another schema without granting "select any table to..."

From: Mark <mzquincey_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 09 May 2002 19:16:52 GMT

How can I grant, for example, select privilages to a user on all tables or other objects that exist in another schema. However, I do not want to grant select permission to tables residing in other schemas that exist in the database. How can I enable this access without writing grant statements for each object in the schema in question?

Thank you ahead of time,
Mark Received on Thu May 09 2002 - 14:16:52 CDT