Re: RMAN connection problems (Solaris/Oracle8i)

From: D. Joseph Creighton <djc_at_cc.umanitoba.ca>
Date: 9 May 2002 19:20:32 GMT

In the last exciting episode, Anton Buijs <aammbuijs_at_xs4all.nl> wrote: [ *helpful advice* ]

}This should make thinks clear I hope.

I believe it does for the most part. I will be investigating those details with the database admin soon -- I'm afraid that a little winter storm has rolled in and given us a bit of a beating in terms of UPSen, network cards, and such. I was only able to read this article after lunch (whether it makes it out is another story).

I'll post if I have further questions. Thanks.

--
"What would you do with a brain if you had one?" - Dorothy to the Scarecrow
D. Joseph Creighton [ESTP] | Systems Analyst, Database Technologies, IST