VNI-2015 : Authentication error w2k, oracle 8.15

From: tony <tony_at_teck-tron.net>
Date: 9 May 2002 09:13:07 -0700

I have found the complete solution to solve this problem, the following is my experience

  1. create one user "tourneybody" in NT_user_accounts with administrator privilege. 2.in the contral panel->administrative tools->local security policy-> user right accessment->log on as a batch job. add the user "tourneybody" 3.create one user name "tourneybody" as a dba. 4.Check your NT-user-accounts and Oracle-user-accounts - they must have identical passwords!
  2. log on the enterprise manager as sysman, add the user name(tourneybody) in system->add administrator accounts.
  3. log on the enterprise manager as "tourneybody", put in the user name and password in the system->preferred confidential under the service type both "database" and "node".
  4. create your job.the job is on the run, hahaaaa, it tooks me 4 hours.