Tracking Materialized View Usage

From: Gee <george_at_41donny.freeserve.co.uk>
Date: 9 May 2002 07:35:11 -0700

Having got my set of MVs to work (thanks Mr Kyte for the advice a few weeks earlier) I'd like to track when Oracle is actually deciding to use each view.

Do anybody have any advice / tips on how to do this without traversing the v$sql history and running and inspecting the explain plan for each SQL submitted to the DB over time ?

Regards,

George Received on Thu May 09 2002 - 09:35:11 CDT