Re: extract data from tables as INSERT statements?

From: Mytskidis Georgios <medicon_at_ath.forthnet.gr>
Date: Thu, 9 May 2002 16:57:36 +0300

Hello

I've done something similar a long time ago. The result was an Application named "Oracle2Script" which does what you've described and more.. If you're still interested drop me your e-mail address. (no money, freeware)

Best Regards

MYTSKIDIS GEORGIOS
Mytskidis_G_at_GI-Net.Gr Received on Thu May 09 2002 - 08:57:36 CDT