Re: Is that true: IBM overtakes Oracle in total database sales

From: Mikito Harakiri <mikharakiri_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 8 May 2002 18:15:29 -0700

norwoodthree_at_my-deja.com (NorwoodThree) wrote in message news:<ba03e2c.0205081452.166ad0cc_at_posting.google.com>...
> Who knows...Oracle and IBM are both liars. Only an independent study
> with strict pre-determined criteria can answer that.

Well, the daily traffic volume at comp.databases.oracle.* exceeds both IBM and MS combined.

While it might be just an indicatition that notoriously "burocratic" software needs more DBA attention, I believe the truth is that there are much more oracle users around. Received on Wed May 08 2002 - 20:15:29 CDT