How to execute a buit-in package's procedure?

From: Bill <bill200_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 8 May 2002 15:19:47 -0400

I tried to grant a system privilege ADMINISTER RESOURCE MANAGER to user scott.
I used the DBMS_RESOURCE_MANAGER_PRIVE package to do the job. According to the Oracle8.1.6 manual, I used the following command :

EXEC DBMS_RESOURCE_MANAGE_PRIVS.GRANT_SYSTEM_PRIVILEGE (Grantee_nmae => 'SCOTT',
PRIVILEGE_NAME => 'ADMINISTER_ RESOURCE_ MANAGER', Admin_Option = False );
But the command won't work. It seems there is no such an EXEC command in Oracle server, but it appears every where in the manuals. Any help, please.

Bill Received on Wed May 08 2002 - 14:19:47 CDT