Re: How to Add a Column to an Existing Table?

From: Knut Talman <knut.talman_at_mytoys.de>
Date: Wed, 08 May 2002 16:04:11 +0200

Sted Alana wrote:

> > Best way is to look at http://technet.oracle.com. There is a pretty good
> SQL
> > syntax documentation. Look at ALTER TABLE.
>
> where is it exactly? the site is hard to navigate.
>
> I also came across a prompt for a username and password. This is not good.

First you have to register at technet (it is free). If you want to develop software for/with Oracle or want to administer an Oracle database you really should have an account there.
When you have it (the account) you click on documentation, choose the version you are using and navigate to SQL syntax documentation.

Regards,

Knut Received on Wed May 08 2002 - 09:04:11 CDT