Re: Anyone had any luck with T-Sql debugger with Oracle 8?

From: SQLJoe <sqljoe_at_aol.com>
Date: 08 May 2002 13:21:47 GMT

>musleh1_at_yahoo.com wrote:
>
>> Anyone had any luck with T-Sql debugger with Oracle 8? Email
>
>How could they possibly? The syntax is very different.
>
>I hope this doesn't come as a shock to you ... but Oracle is not SQL
>Server sold by another company. ;-)
>
>Daniel Morgan

Haha I think the gentleman is trying to convert T-SQL code into an Oracle compatible one.

This is lot harder than it seems. You do not need to completely rewrite the code, but you definiitely need to know the Oracle SQL vs T SQL. As far as I know, the only way to do this is doing it manually.

Jinsoo
MCSE+I, MCDBA, MCSD, CCNA Received on Wed May 08 2002 - 08:21:47 CDT