Re: http://www.hjrdba.com/

From: godmann <allanwtham_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 7 May 2002 21:08:44 -0700

Howard,

   So Howard what are we going to do now? I think my biggest mistake so far
was that I didn't make a download of all the pdfs available on your site.

   I always thought that I can go there anytime I want. Now, it's no longer there. Anyone kind enough to send me some of his pdfs, I will appreciate much.

   It's really really sad that the site is down.

   When did you join Oracle? I always thought you are a freelance teacher!!

   Howard, you should have done a countdown of closure of your site so those
who constantly go there can do a final download before it goes down.

   SAD SAD SAD     Thanks man for all that you have done.

Allan W. Tham
Oracle DBA Received on Tue May 07 2002 - 23:08:44 CDT