Re: Can not service this request, please try again later

From: Frank <fbortel_at_home.nl>
Date: Tue, 07 May 2002 23:35:21 +0200

Boriana Geneva wrote:

> Hello,
> I have installed Oracle Application Server 4.0.7 on Windows NT, SP3.
> Everything went all right.

I'm impressed - AFAIK 407 was not only a memory hog, but fested with bugs, too.

> But when I tried to execute PL/SQL procedure in the protected PLSQL
> cartridge, I received the message: "Can not service this request,
> please try again later".

Is there _anything_ you can execute thru this DAD? In other words: do you have proff, all requirements are met to talk to the database, and get something back to your browser?

Final remark: update to iAS (Apache based, not Spyglass, CORBA

removerd from kernel, requires about 10MB as opposed to 128), or at least 408, and patch to the latest version. Received on Tue May 07 2002 - 16:35:21 CDT