Re: http://www.hjrdba.com/

From: Rick Wessman <Rick.WessmanNO_SPAM_at_oracle.com>
Date: 7 May 2002 08:25:01 -0700

Thanks for the verification. Newsguy doesn't show it when I preview a post. I thought that I had seen it on other posts, but wanted to make sure.

As to the disclaimer, I don't think that it absolves Oracle of total responsibility, either. However, it does provide some cover.

                                     Rick

In article <3cd78c22$0$8505$ed9e5944_at_reading.news.pipex.net>, "Niall says...