Re: Looking for tool to syncronize schemas--or advice on speeding up change manager

From: Edzard <edzard_at_volcanomail.com>
Date: 7 May 2002 08:39:14 -0700

I've seen a tool called SQL Integrator which does not only find differences but also prepares upgrade scripts. It is from Transfer Solutions but there is not much information on the web. I have the e-mail address from the person who gave the demo: pvaalATtransfer-solutionsDOTcom and assume your are welcome to ask him for more information.