Howard's Web site

From: Norman Dunbar <norman.dunbar_at_lfs.co.uk>
Date: 7 May 2002 07:57:48 -0700

Greetings from behind the firewall !

Once more I am shafted by the firewall, and a serious lack of News has been the result. I've just managed to read on Google that Howard's web site has been forced off the air by Oracle Australia.

This is tragic as far as I am concerned as Howard provided an excellent resource to us all and in plain understandable language too.

Is there anything we can do to get the information back on-line - say hosting it outside of Australia perhaps ?

I'd appreciate a copy of any replies via email - just in case - I'm not a happy bunny at the moment having to use the web to see and post. It takes ages for updates to meander through to the Google Group.

Cheers,

Norman. Received on Tue May 07 2002 - 09:57:48 CDT