Invalid objects in SYS

From: bgt0990 <btighe_at_neometrics.com>
Date: Tue, 7 May 2002 10:07:12 -0400

Sometime over the weekend one of the developers had occasion to recompile the package STANDARD. This had the effect of invalidating every object (procedures, functions, views, etc). I have run catproc, and catrep to get most of the SYS objects back but there are still a number of them left invalid.

Which 'CAT' scripts should I run and in what order to have the best chance of a clean SYS schema?

Thanks
Barry Received on Tue May 07 2002 - 09:07:12 CDT