Re: http://www.hjrdba.com/

From: Sean <smckeown_at_earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 07 May 2002 13:51:14 GMT

"Howard J. Rogers" wrote:

> I didn't see a need for an alias since I informed my manager the day the new
> website went up.

This is the part I don't get - seems like you did your part, paid the due diligence, said to management "hey, I want to do this, is it OK with you?", etc. What else could be expected? I could see problems if the first time they heard about the site was after somebody complained, but if they already knew about it, I would expect the response to the complaint would be "yes, we know about it, and we've sanctioned it, thanks." Weird.

Regards,
Sean

[My views do not necessarily reflect those of my employer.] Received on Tue May 07 2002 - 08:51:14 CDT