Re: http://www.hjrdba.com/

From: Niall Litchfield <n-litchfield_at_audit-commission.gov.uk>
Date: Tue, 7 May 2002 09:07:24 +0100

The disclaimer is there - though I'd be amazed if its mere existence actually absolved Oracle of legal responsibility for the contents. Especially as you say the views do not necessarily reflect thoe of Oracle. I might if I were being perverse decide that they did in any given instance, and so I suspect might a court.

--
Niall Litchfield
Oracle DBA