deftran view in Replication

From: Jay <mkuruvil2000_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 6 May 2002 14:43:36 -0700

hi,

I had replication set up which I need to remove and recreate. But, I still have the deferred transactions queued up in my 'deftran' view. Other views such as 'deftrandest', 'deferror' do not have any entries. I tried deleting them using the procedure delete_tran, but it does not work even though it says the procedure has been completed successfully. Any idea how I could clean it up.

Thanks in advance. Received on Mon May 06 2002 - 16:43:36 CDT