7.3.4 and W2K install issue

From: Sanford <aaron.sanford_at_cnet.navy.mil>
Date: 6 May 2002 12:53:45 -0700

TOTAL ROOKIE QUESTION HERE! Trying to install 7.3.4 on W2K server. Install gets about 50% or so and fails because "Windows Service Agent couldn't start installer (or something such, didn't think to write the exact error down, duhhhh!" Seems to end up with some sort of an Oracle product on the box but without SQL+ and ListenerControl. I'm wondering if the issue is W2K compatability with the older version of Oracle. Responses to my email address or this thread would be most appreciated.

thanks,
Aaron Received on Mon May 06 2002 - 14:53:45 CDT