Oracle Forms 6

From: Martin Burkert <martin.burkert_at_a1plus.at>
Date: Mon, 6 May 2002 18:01:27 +0200

Hi!

I've got a problem:

There is a listbox (list-item) and a text-item. I would like to write the text of the text-item into the listbox after a button-trigger-event.

My button triggerevent looks like this..... both items are in block ACTION

:ACTION.list_item := :ACTION.TEXT_ITEM

When I push the button, Oracle warns: FRM-40212: invalid value for field

both items are type char!!!!

greetings
Martin Received on Mon May 06 2002 - 11:01:27 CDT