Oracle forms

From: Pelin Ay <pay_at_isbank.net.tr>
Date: 6 May 2002 06:15:37 -0700

I am new with oracle web forms. We are trying to develop a new application our firm. We thinh use Oracle database. But we are not sure about cliet-server
or web solution. If we use web solution , I wonder that: Is it possible
to make data entry and query in the same page. I mean we can do this in previous Oracle Developer Forms (query was possible in the same form). I am asking this question for all web solutions including oracle web pages or microsoft web front edge solutions. Received on Mon May 06 2002 - 08:15:37 CDT