Re: http://www.hjrdba.com/

From: Nuno Souto <nsouto_at_optushome.com.au.nospam>
Date: Mon, 6 May 2002 19:30:17 +1000

In article <ab5hmn$jqc$1_at_babylon.agtel.net>, you said (and I quote):
> Can you imagine buying any product without proper guarantee? Yet the whole
> world purchases licenses for software with no guaranties of any kind that the
> software will perform as intended and described in accompanying documentation,
> in contrary, all such guarantees are expressly disclaimed. No matter the extent

Heh! But try to make a human error as a DBA. You'll get crucified on the nearest corporate "tree" and probably put in-line for a nice firing squad. Despite the fact that you make a zillion times less $$$ than the software company that doesn't give a hoot.

And they wonder IT is in the doldrums? I wonder why...

--
Cheers
Nuno Souto